Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daisy Crown


Now as most of you can tell by now I do not have any children (besides the furry ones of course). Lucky for me I get to live vicariously through my sister and sister-in-laws till that day comes. I have 4 nephews and 1 beautiful niece, who I can't wait to give this crown to. She is a total girly-girl so I'm sure she will love it! My plan is to incorporate a lot of crafts for kids because I know there are so many moms out there in the blog world. Plus kids crafts are just plain cool! With that being said here is a little tutorial for an easy and inexpensive daisy crown.



Here are the supplies you will need as previously shown. Also a glue gun to keep those flowers and ribbon in place.

Step 1: Decide on which flowers you want to use and the placement of each before cutting them off.

Step 2: Using floral wire cutters, trim the stem about an inch to an inch and a half down from the flower (you can even just cut them off to the tip and hot glue them on but that is entirely your choice).

Step 3: Begin inserting the stems between the weaving of the twigs or simply glue it on if you chose to go without the stem. 

Step 4: Add a bit of glue around each flower to keep it in place. 

Step 5: Finally cut off a bit of ribbon at your desired length and tie into a bow (I chose to cut the little triangles at the end which is again your choice). Once you have made your bow glue it between two of your flowers. 
Ta-Da!!! Your little girl now has a cute daisy crown to frolic in.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment