Friday, June 15, 2012

Good Morning!



Just thought I would brighten your morning with some pictures of my fur babies! That handsome boy is Oscar. He is 10 years old, loves yogurt, and loves Trey immensely. I have to admit considering he's been my cat since I was 12, I get slightly jealous that he doesn't light up when I get home. Then again I can relate. I feel the same way when Trey comes home too :)


Now this is my ginger boy Oliver. He is 2 years old and full of spunk. Between stealing popcorn, my socks, hair ties, and whatever else he can gets his paws on he leads a pretty full life. Sleeping optional. He is a mamas boy though. 1 point for me!!!

Oh and the blog will be lacking any posts for the next few days since I have an action packed weekend full of final papers, and mounds of reading to do. The joys of being a history major. Plus Sunday is fathers day so expect lots of pictures of the family.

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Look how cute these two are! And Oscar does look a lot like my Abbey! Adorable.

    xo
    Diana
    http://unusuallylovely.com

    ReplyDelete