Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Mine was wonderfully relaxing. I spent it with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and my nephew. We probably did the most unamerican thing and ate falafels and french cream puffs haha. But hey it was delicious! We swam around in the pool for a bit and then just watched some Netflix. Those types of days are my favorite. Trey had to work most of the day but he did make it in time for the yummy food. I made the headband (above) with the intention of having a tutorial but since I wasn't fully happy with the results and it's far too late for that now, I scratched those plans. Instead I've got a few pictures of my day.


My sister-in-law Tiffany made these amazing cream puffs!!! I'm so glad my in-laws have a sweet tooth as big as mine.



She got the recipe from a Julia Child cookbook. Not sure exactly which one but if your interested she made them look super easy. Other then a few complaints that she might lose her arm while stirring.


Here is my adorable nephew Caleb hard at work fixing Nona's avatar on Xbox. Tiffany and I swear he made one identical to Conan O'Brien at one point! He has a gift.


After Trey and I got home I decided to whip him up some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. The recipe I have been using is amazing! She uses kosher salt and it really compliments the chocolate.


The recipe for these cookies is here! Trust me you wont be disappointed.


 I will be working on a tutorial today so be sure to check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment