Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dinosaur Frame


Time management has not been my forte this week. My husband and I have been busy gathering all the documents needed for buying our home so that's been consuming most of my free time. Can't complain though, getting a house of our own is mighty exciting. Well I have a ton of projects in the works but lacking some supplies (mainly my glue gun!). I was able to get this project done though yippee! I made this dinosaur frame for my nephew. He has been all about decorating his room so I thought this would be a great addition. The best part is that this is another dollar store project! Only 2 dollars I might add.


Supplies:
A picture frame
Dinosaurs
Acrylic paint
Paint brushes
Tacky glue or a hot glue gun to attach dinosaurs

 Step 1: Pick the colors you want to paint your frame with and begin.


Step 2: I decided to paint those little triangle patterns on the frame to give it a more dinosaur look.

Step 3: Once the paint has dried glue the dinosaurs where desired.

And there you have it! An easy dinosaur frame for your little boys room. I can't wait to put a picture of my nephew and I in it and send it to him.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment