Sunday, December 9, 2012

Liebster Award



Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce I was nominated for a Liebster Award! I was nominated by Anete from Aneniine. Her blog has many wonderful tutorials so be sure to check it out. The purpose of the Liebster award is to bring viewership to blogs with less than 200 followers. Cool right? I am so excited for this opportunity.

The rules are to post 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and ask your 11 nominees 11 questions.

Lets get started!

11 random facts about me:

1.  I was born in England but have lived in the states since I was a year old.
2.  I am a huge Harry Potter fan.
3.  I enjoy reading Historical Fiction novels. Anything by Phillipa Gregory does the trick.
4.  I am a self proclaimed cat lady. Not sure if I can fully claim the title since I'm married but oh well.
5.  I love anything peppermint. You should see my pinterest! Ha...
6.  I am an avid baker. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes, you name it!
7.  I am a big kid at heart. My Disney DVD collection rivals most children's.
8.  Once Upon a Time is my absolute favorite show at the moment.
9.  I would love to visit Greece some day.
10.  It is almost impossible for me to clean without music on.
11.  I start every morning with a nice cup of PG Tips tea.

My answers to 11 questions:


1. How did you start blogging? 


I have always loved creating things and I wanted to start sharing my little creations with the world. I had a lot of hesitation initially but I am so glad I pushed through it. This blog has been extremely rewarding to me.


2. Do you have any special talents?
I have been told by the majority of my family that I am a baby whisperer.

3. What is your favourite musician/band?


I have so many favorites, but my favorite musician at the moment is Feist. I always find myself listening to her whenever I'm crafting or sewing. 




4. Do you like long walks in the moonlight? :D
Absolutely!


5. What do you like to do when your alone?
When I'm alone I tend to read.

6. What is your dream for now?
My dream is for my blog to continue to grow. It has become so much fun for me and I'm hoping it's influencing others as well. 

7. Have you ever heard about Latvia? (Just curious)

  
I have but I don't know very much about it.


8. What makes you happy?

  
 
Spending time with my lovely husband Trey. 


9. What makes you sad?

  

Well it doesn't make me sad necessarily but I tend to ball like a baby during most romance movies. It's pretty pathetic how easily I tend cry.  


10. If you just won huge amount of money in a lottery, what would you do?

  

Pay off my mortgage. Give some to my family. Travel the world for a year. Then buy a bunch of property in the middle of nowhere and live fully self-sustained. 


 


11. What is the most awkward situation you have ever been into?

  

Pretty much anytime I'm around a large group of people its awkward for me. I'm horrible at small talk, stumble on my words, and I am just genuinely uncomfortable the entire time. Social anxiety seems to run in the family.



My 11 questions:

1. What made you start your blog?

 


2. What advice do you have for potential bloggers?

   


3. What inspires you?

   


4

. Do you have a favorite material to work with?

   


5. Name a place you would love to travel to.

   


6. What is your favorite post/project you have done?

   


7. Where would you prefer to live: the beach, the mountains, the city, the country, and why?

   


8. What is your favorite movie?

   


9. What would your dream occupation be?

   


10. Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it?

   


11. Favorite smell?

   


I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me & hopefully I have made a follower out of you ;)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment