Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Growth and development


One of my goals for this year is to learn more about graphic design. I have been scouring blogs, forums, and any other resource I can get my hands on to learn as much as possible. I'm hoping I can take some of the this new found knowledge and put it to use on my blog.  My first attempt was making a new blog header. It's nothing fancy but I'm really pleased with it. My hope is that by years end my blog will be fully transformed!




Another goal of mine was to learn more about my camera. I currently have a basic point and shoot camera but that doesn't mean my image quality should have to suffer. I have been taking time to study my user manual and was pleasantly surprised how my little tweaks have greatly improved my photos. The two pictures on this post are examples. I found that before my image quality was rather poor. It took a lot of editing to get them to look somewhat decent. The true test of my image resolution will be when I check out this post on blog lovin. That site was what tipped me off on my drab photos. They enlarge the image on the feed and mine did not stand up too well to this. So fingers crossed!

If anyone has any point and shoot tips I would love to hear them!

Here's to continual growth and development :)

No comments:

Post a Comment