Sunday, March 10, 2013

As of late

Busy, busy, busy has been the theme of my life for the past month.  Between family events, catching up with friends, work, hubby time, errands, and all the other things I have going on my blog has sadly hit the back burner. On the plus side I have gotten so many things accomplished that I have been putting off. 

I have been facing the daunting question of "what am I going to do with my life" over the past few months. As much as I love history I know a career would be pretty hard to come by. I decided to change my field of study to computer programmer & analyst. Computers fascinate me and I know this is something that I will really enjoy and have no problem finding work in. I signed up for classes this week and will begin in the summer. YAY!!! 

A few weeks ago my mother-in-law & I went on a photography expedition. I used my Pentax K1000 for these shots and edited them with Photoshop elements. This was my first attempt at using photoshop since high school and I loved it! I also used up an entire roll today taking pictures of my cats. Yeah, I'm that kind of girl. I can't wait to see how those turned out. Here are a few shots from our day. It was nice to start experimenting with my Pentax again.




Being the Harry Potter fan that I am, I had to get a shot of this. 



These were taken in downtown St. Augustine aka our nations oldest city. It's a wonderful tourist spot if your looking to travel anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment