Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Royal blue dyed shorts


Several  months ago I bought royal blue Rit dye. Since then I have been trying to figure out a way to use it. I came across a cute pair of royal blue shorts on Pinterest and knew I needed a pair of my own. Unfortunately with this expanding belly I won't get to wear them until after the baby is born. If you look closely you can see I could hardly get the zipper up haha. Either way I'm happy I have these little beauties to wait in my closet until then. I dyed a pair of jean shorts about a year ago. Instead of giving you the low down again click the link HERE to see the instructions. These shorts were a silk/cotton blend so I used the recommended 1 cup of white vinegar in the dye. I also used liquid dye instead of the powdered form. Here is a picture of the shorts beforehand.





I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment