Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 17


I can't believe I am at 17 weeks already! The time has been flying by. As well as taking weekly photos (or bi-weekly up until this point), I wanted to begin doing one of the fun questionnaires specifically for my blog. It will be nice to have this time documented and be able to look back on once the baby is born. Lets get started!



Pregnancy Questionnaire:
How far along: 17 weeks.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 2-3lb gain.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I think it's getting to that time.
Stretch marks: None so far. I've been lathering on the Vitamin E like it's going out of style.
Sleep: My sleeping isn't too bad but I do start off tossing and turning when I first lie down. I'm also getting up about twice in the night for potty breaks.
Best moment last week: Actually seeing a change in my tummy. I'm starting to really show :)
Movement: I thought I felt something a few weeks ago but nothing since then.
Food cravings: Chips & Salsa, big time!
Gender: We don't know yet but my husband has pretty much solidified boy in my mind. We shall see in a couple of weeks.
Labor signs: None.
Belly button - in or out? It's in but the inner top looks like its poking out more than usual.
What I miss: SUSHI!!!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling those first movements officially.
Milestones: Having most of my energy back. Yay! Oh and we also assembled the crib today. It's beautiful!

New tutorials are planned for this week so be sure to check back. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment