Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 23


Clearly, I am horrible at these pregnancy posts. It has been about 6 weeks since my last update and lots of great stuff has happened since then. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, we are mostly sure we are having a boy. I also started feeling his first little flutters! Once the guest bath renovation is finished we will begin working on the nursery (YAY). It's been such an amazing experience.





Pregnancy Questionnaire:
How far along: 23.3 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13-15 lbs! That's about a 10 lb gain in the last 6 weeks.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! I'm really enjoying the freedom of all the extra elastic.
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfy and also avoid laying on my back, but I'm adjusting.
Best moment last week: Feeling his little kicks on a more constant basis.
Movement: See above.
Food cravings: My sweet tooth has kicked in over the past week. I've made a chocolate cake now & banana bread within the last 5 days lol.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: None.
Belly button - in or out? Still in, but it looks like it may pop at any moment.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back :(
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower next Saturday! I can't wait to spend the afternoon with family and friends.
Milestones: I would say feeling his movements. I'm still in awe of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment