Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Simple lace crown headband & a baby update!


I finished this project a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately cannot access my pictures from my memory card. I'm not sure what the issue is, but as soon as I do I will be sure to add photos to this tutorial. I did my best to jazz up a photo of the headband I had on my iPhone. Gotta love those fun photo apps!



Supplies:
Lace ribbon
Elastic headband
Thread

Step 1: Take your headband and place on your sewing machine. Lay your lace ribbon on top of this and put your presser foot down.

Step 2: Begin sewing your lace onto the headband. Be sure to stretch out your headband as you go along otherwise your headband will no longer fit your head.

Step 3: Once you reach the end cut off the extra lace and your done!

The perfect summer accessory and easy to boot. I've been having lots of fun making new headbands lately.


In the most exciting news of all, we have found out what our little baby is going to be!!! She wasn't 100% sure because the baby didn't want to uncross its legs, but she was pretty positive the baby is a BOY!!!!!


I've done a lot of google searching into boy & girl ultrasound photos, and I feel we are looking at a boy also. Any of you fellow mommies think this looks like a boy?


Here is a profile look at our little guy. My due date was also changed to November 17th, so we are just shy of 4 months until the day. I can't wait to meet him and kiss that cute little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment