Monday, September 23, 2013

Love: Fall Fashion

Links: One. Two. Three. Four.  Five. Six.


Here are a few items of clothing I have been drooling over for the past few weeks. I'm in dire need of some new things for my fall wardrobe. Okay, maybe not DIRE need but I would certainly be a happy girl if they happened to magically appear in my closet. After I have the baby I plan on getting to work on some new refashions and other sewing projects for myself. I have an over-sized white knit sweater that I would love to dye mustard yellow like the one above. It needs a few alterations but i think it will work perfectly. I didn't realize until I finished the collage that I have several cable knit style items on there. At least I'm consistent.

Are there any fall trends that you are wanting to try out this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment