Monday, September 2, 2013

Pinterest Project: Bubble baby romper


More often than not, many of the projects I pin on Pinterest end up never getting a second glance. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. I decided it was high time I changed that. I've been wanting to make something for the little guy for awhile now so what better source to utilize then Pinterest? I found this adorable baby romper and knew that was the direction I wanted to head in. Here was the original.




Make a Gold Trimmed Baby Bubble Romper - DIY
Via: The Sewing Rabbit
How cute is that? It turned out to be much easier than I had imagined. I was able to knock it out in about 3 hours total. Which is pretty good for me.


Since I'm all about refashions here, I decided to take an old blue polo my dad had given me for the romper and a large white t-shirt for the lining. Instead of using proper piping (which I'm in dire need of after seeing how cute the original looked) I used some extra ribbon I had. I'm so happy with the final product. I can't wait to see my little guy in it down the road.

I hope this inspires you to knock out some Pinterest projects you have saved.

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment