Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 30


My third trimester has really snuck up on me. This pregnancy has seemed to fly by, but at the time same it  feels like it's starting to slow down. I'm going to boil that one down to the fact that we are nearing the end so excitement is at an all time high. We haven't gotten much done in the nursery since the last post. I think my hubby deserves a break after all that hard work he put into the guest bathroom. Plus we have going non stop every weekend for months now. Our last big event is my sisters wedding next weekend which I'm really looking forward to. I will be her matron of honor so I've been pretty busy finalizing my speech. Did I mention I haven't partook in any public speaking in about 6 years??? Yeah, really dreading that part. She's lucky I love her. I'm just hoping my pregnancy hormones don't overcome me in the moment and I start blubbering like a child. I've always easily succumbed to my emotions so pregnancy has NOT helped me out there. All in all I truly am honored and can't wait to share in her beautiful day.


 Now lets get to that fun survey...


How far along: 30 weeks.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 23 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I'm still in a good mix of maternity and non maternity but jeans are not happening anymore.
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: I've really been struggling with that. Between the 4-5 potty breaks and keeping myself on my side it gets pretty annoying.
Best moment last week: Finding out that he has begun going head down. He still has plenty of time and space to move around at this point but I'm happy he's practicing. Oh and I passed my glucose tolerance test...woohoo!!!!
Movement: Lots. He's getting pretty strong too I might add. Sometimes it catches me off guard.
Food cravings: Nothing really. I've been baking more but usually that's by demand of Trey. He seems to be having all the cravings. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: None.
Belly button - in or out? It's still in but the top part is sticking out somewhat. I imagine it will be coming out completely soon.
 What I miss: Freedom of movement. I always have to move slowly and methodically when in bed or getting up from the couch. 
What I am looking forward to: His big arrival. Come on November!
Milestones: I'm 30 weeks! Only 10 to go. Did I mention we decided on a nickname? He will be carrying on my husbands name of James, but we will call him August to play off of his middle name Augustine. He will be the 4th James Augustine in the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment