Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2 months of August


I just can't get enough of that face! August is making huge leaps and bounds everyday and it's so exciting to watch. Since I'm 9 days late posting this we had another big milestone but it's just too exciting not to share. He rolled over yesterday during tummy time! I'm a very proud mommy. Here's a little update on what he's been up to.

At 2 months he is...

22.5 in long and roughly 11.5 pounds.
Sleeping 4-5 hours at night. Day time naps are still sporadic but we are working on crib naps. Mommy needs her arms back.
Still in love with fans.
Holding his head up for minutes at a time when on tummy and bearing weight on arms to lift chest.
Smiling much more over the past month. Daddy got the first smile at around 5 weeks. It melts my heart every time.

Babbling away constantly.
Loves strolls around the yard in his stroller.
He still hasn't shown much interest in his toys but loves all types of music. It instantly soothes him every time. 

He has started to have a more predictable schedule as of late, so I am hoping to get new projects started soon! I've been itching to get back to business with my blog.

These are a few of my favorite shots from the past month.


No comments:

Post a Comment