Thursday, February 13, 2014

3 months of August


Oh boy did the last month fly by. It still amazes me that my baby is 3 months old. He has really begun to show his personality, as well as a dislike for loud noises. I was that way for YEARS! I hated parades, planes overhead, loud music, etc. Hopefully it passes.



At 3 months he...

Weighs roughly 12 lbs 5 oz and is 24.75 inches long.

Smiles at people constantly.
Sometimes it seems like he's working on a giggle also. 
Sucks on his hands savagely. They are almost as good as milk in his book. 
Has rolled over several times now. It's still not consistent but we have managed to get it on video.
Turns towards my voice and his daddy's.
Watches me while I'm walking around and begins kicking his legs like crazy when I approach him.
Notices his toys now.
Babbles away constantly and has quite the range of noises lately.
Has begun doing this ear shattering squeal when he's very upset. Yeah, hopefully it doesn't become a regular thing.
Naps in his crib now!!! He's been doing great with that since my last update. Yay for having arms again. 
Next month he will have outgrown his bassinet so we will be transitioning him into his crib at night. He has spent a few nights in there already so I don't foresee it being a problem. Famous last words right?




Overall he is just a happy little dude & I love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment