Friday, March 14, 2014

4 months of August



I decided to try something new with his monthly updates. I've been seeing these really cute infographics lately revolving around babies and thought I'd give it a whirl. While looking into making one I found this great website for putting it together. Piktochart makes it incredibly easy to create one and has a lot of great features even in the free version. I plan on making ones for the prior 3 months also. Hope you guys like this as much as I do! I've included a few more tidbits below.


Grabbing anything you place near him
Scooting himself while on his tummy. He somehow managed to completely turn himself around in the crib. He does this on his play mat also during tummy time.
Babbling and squealing away.
Controls his head fully but is still a bit wobbly at times.
On a nice routine now that he just fell into over the last month.
Loves the outside world and doesn't pay too much attention to those fans anymore.
Has had a sleepover at his Auntie Danielle's and his Nonna's (mommy and daddy were there too of course).
Notices his kittys and gives them lots of smiles.
Already outgrowing most of his 3-6 month clothing in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment