Saturday, May 31, 2014

5 Months of August


I know I know. I'm eternally behind. I'm still trying to find the balance of being a mommy and blogger. I love this blog so much but obviously my little boy has to come first. So thanks for being so patient with me.


Well obviously August is not 6.5 months but for continuity's sake we'll pretend otherwise. He has developed such a personality and is just tons of fun lately. He's been practicing sitting up but only lasts for a few seconds before collapsing. He still loves tummy time and really wants to be on the move. If only his limbs would get on board. I can see the frustration in his face constantly because of it. He's still babbling away but none of those wonderful ma-ma's or da-da's yet. He has been sleeping great which is AWESOME! Thankfully he has been that way from the word go. I'm going to continue working on his 6 month graph and should (hopefully) have it up in a few days.

Who knows maybe one of these days I'll get around to a tutorial again ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment