Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reindeer garland tutorial


Garlands are another must have for me when it comes to Christmas decorating. They're simple yet effective. I made this one with my Cricut but you could easily find a template to use online and print it out. I made a second one for Augusts room above his crib. He was all smiles when he saw it! This was such an easy project and fun to do with the kiddos. I can't wait until my little guy is old enough to start crafting with me.


Supplies:
Brown cardstock
Yarn
Red sharpie
Tape
Scissors


Step 1: Begin by cutting out your reindeer.


Step 2: Using your sharpie color in a little red nose. You could just color in one to signify Rudolph but I went ahead and colored them all in.


Step 3: Figure out how much space you want between each reindeer and then cut your yarn to the desired length. Now simply tape your reindeer to the yarn. Be sure to do it up high otherwise the reindeer will flip over.


Now just hang it up and your set!


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment