Thursday, March 12, 2015

Chalkboard puzzle tins


I've been working extra hard these days to keep Augusts toys at bay. Luckily we're still far away from the dreaded tiny Lego stage so for now at least my feet are spared. I wanted to get some of his things organized and in their own designated spaces. Over Christmas we were given those classic shortbread cookies in cute little tins. I held onto them knowing some use would come out of them eventually. And so the chalkboard spray painted tins were born! These are great for keeping each individual set separated. Plus the great thing about them being labeled in chalk is that they can be changed as needed. August loves bringing them to me to open and happily goes about his business. Score one for mommy!


Supplies:
Cookie tins
Chalkboard spray paint 


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment